Debbie Muxlow joined Chrissy’s unisex salon In June 2012. She comes to the salon with 33 years of experience. Debbie graduated from Bruno’s Hair Design School in 1980 with the completion of their advanced academy program as well. Debbie has continued to upgrade her skills throughout the years as she has attended numerous courses which include:
- Week long course at Martin Parson’s for advanced cutting and design techniques.
- Graduated Schwarzkopf professional law of colour course.
- Go green with essensity colour and product course.
- Goldwell colour correction class and advance cutting course
- Colouring techniques
- Peka boos
- Low lites
- Shine lines
- Many types of perming technique classes
- Up-Do course in Toronto
- Taught family haircutting course with Georgian College for several years
- In 2003 was nominated with Employee Of The Year For Business 0f Excellence Award
Debbie has also given back to the community by participating for many years in the Parkinson cut-a-thon. She also took part in the cut-a-thon held for Cancer with a salon in Wasaga Beach.
She has also helped out with the youth in our community by taking on numerous students with the Co-op education program with C.C.I. and Jean Vanier.
Debbie worked in Toronto for the first few years of her career, then returning to her hometown of Collingwood where she remains and continues her career.
With all the years Debbie has been a stylist she still believes that education is one of the most important parts for keeping current with the ever changing fashion of hair.
She invites all former and new clients to come and see her at Chrissy’s Unisex Salon.